CRSA

Bienvenue sur le forum du club d'airsoft de la Communauté Romande de Soft-Air
Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 07:07

Le fuseau horaire est réglé sur UTC+02:00

Publier un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet  [ 23 messages ]  Atteindre la page 1 2 3 Suivant
Auteur Message
MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 00:34 
Hors-ligne

Salut a Tous,
jai continue on Anglais, mon francais cest pas bon, jai excuse.

Hi everyone, i am Alex Stalder a Friend of Gaston Lagaffe, hes an Airsofter and a Member in this Forum, he sayed i should give it a try here.

I am the Director of the Independent Film MARAUDER, wich we are making in Switzerland. This Film will be shown next Year on several Film Festivals in California and Tokyo. We are working and filming now since a Year and we have some Support even from Hollywood (Audio technicians, Music etc.). I wana make a big Fight/Battlescene at the end of the Film and i would need minimum 20 Volunteers in full Airsoft gear for play the Enemy Soldiers or Squads. More People would be better so it would be more Epic :D, we are filming in Saanenmöser on a Mountain (4km from Gstaad). Everyone who would come would be mentioned in the Movies Credits plus will receive a Blu Ray of the Film when it is.completed, plus some very nice Pictures of each one that helped. if we find a Publisher after the Festivals each one will receive some extra Gifts and some Cash.

The Scene would take 1-3 Sundays (if the Weather is good one Day should be enough) of your Time. and you can comunicate with each other, on wich ones it would be the best to shoot that Scenes for you. Food and Drinks we have on the filming Location, if somebody wana spend the Night under the Stars on that Mountain is no Problem, we have 70 Beds up there. Also i know our main Character looks like Boba Fett and NO we dont going to have Copyright Problems. The Armour was designed by Ryan B. Flowers from Galac Tac, he is a very good Friend of me and he have a US Goverment Patent Right on that Armour and Helmet. (Just wanted clear that out, because everywhere People tell me “oh you guys are going to be in trouble“) 😝

TEASER TRAILER OF THE FILM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-eGz7 ... BQ&index=1

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 13:10 
Hors-ligne

Count me in if date fits my agenda !

M. Audiard

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 13:13 
Hors-ligne

thx gaston, about the date its totally in the communitys hand. i am flexible, it just should be on a sunday and before end of august :D so i am sure that you guys can arrange a date that fits :)

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 18:06 
Hors-ligne

Do you need a camo pattern in particular ? Recent gear I assume ?

For me, filming during sundays is ok. You can count me in :mrgreen:

FYI : I will probably not receive mails about answers on this thread, you'll need to communicate me the dates by PM :wink:

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 18:30 
Hors-ligne

D'après ce que j'ai discuté avec le réalisateur lorsqu'on s'est rencontré il y a quelques temps, je ne pense pas qu'il va imposer de pattern particulier (il sait par exemple que je suis en WW2, mais évidemment, je peux mélanger les effets pour obtenir un résultat original...).

Mais attendons ce qu'il va dire !

M. Audiard

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 20:14 
Hors-ligne

I’ll be glad to be part of this, so count me in! We have an airsoft team, with all the same gear, or at least the same apparel.

Caissier et secrétaire de la CRSA, si vous avez des questions -> PM ou mail à: info@cr-softair.ch

Stupendous Crye gear addict!

2MEF Familia, 10 years after, still kicking asses on da field, and far from being over!

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 21:36 
Hors-ligne

Oh wow thx guys 😱😊🙌 yeah i prefer some modern look like a special force. Just gaston wich will play an enemy commander i would like a ww2 look 😁

MessagePublié : 28 Juin 2018, 23:59 
Hors-ligne

ok for me! i have too a team, we are 3 and open for this good movie ;) i wait your m.p :)

C.T.S, lead the way!

MessagePublié : 29 Juin 2018, 12:35 
Hors-ligne

Lets try gather some more people then tomorrow lets talk about on wich dates we could shoot.

MessagePublié : 29 Juin 2018, 13:16 
Hors-ligne

here 2 extra scenes for you guys, so can see how stuff will look like :) this scenes are not finished completely yet with VFX. we still working on the effects and will recut it for the final film. just so you can see how awesome it will look.

monster scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCy09OdfBFk

very small scene of the opening sequence (the complete sequence has 40 deaths and is 12 minutes long, this is just a small part of it wich i am allowed to show you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHWfIAB ... e=youtu.be

Publier un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet  [ 23 messages ]  Atteindre la page 1 2 3 Suivant

Le fuseau horaire est réglé sur UTC+02:00